Request for New Electric Service
When you contact Agralite Electric Cooperative for power, the following steps will be required to provide you with electricity as quickly and efficiently as possible:
- Complete the Application for Membership
- We require either a good credit rating from your last electric utility or, if that is not available, a $250 security deposit. The deposit earns interest and we return it to you if your bill is paid on time for 18 months.
- Have a meter socket installed by an electrician with an affidavit to Agralite
- If an easement is required, easement must be returned and notarized
- Construction costs must be paid before installation is scheduled
Installation will follow the completion of the above items. Excavation of the site should be completed and free access to the site is required for our large utility trucks and cable plows.